U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

GTR Home > Tests > Invitae Cornelia de Lange Syndrome and Related Disorders Panel

Laboratory contact

Laboratory information



Laboratory director(s)

  • Swaroop Aradhya, PhD, FACMG, Lab Director
  • Robert Daber, PhD, Lab Director
  • Kingshuk Das, MD, Lab Director
  • Seyed Ali Hosseini, PhD, MD, ABMGG Board Certified, FACMG, Diplomate of the American Board of, Lab Director

Laboratory contact

  • 1400 16th Street
  • San Francisco, California 94103
  • United States

Laboratory services offered

  • Clinical Testing/Confirmation of Mutations Identified Previously
  • Genetic counseling

Laboratory credentials

CLIA certification

  • Number: 22D2025627, Expiration: 2024-08-28
  • Number: 31D2142534, Expiration: 2024-09-18
  • Number: 05D2040778, Expiration: 2024-11-25

State license(s)

  • MD - Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene DHMH, License number: 1964, Effective: 2020-06-05, Non-expiring
  • CA - California Department of Public Health CDPH, License number: CDF00342667, Expiration: 2024-03-13
  • NY - New York State Department of Health NYSDOH, License number: PFI: 8884, Expiration: 2024-06-30
  • PA - Pennsylvania Department of Health PADOH, License number: 033007, Expiration: 2024-08-15
  • RI - State of Rhode Island Department of Health RIDOH, License number: LCO01801, Expiration: 2024-12-30


  • CAP, Number: 7193645, Expiration: 2024-03-02
  • CAP, Number: 8131175, Expiration: 2024-04-03
  • CAP, Number: 8003546, Expiration: 2024-05-21
  • CAP, Number: 8289311, Expiration: 2024-09-15
  • CAP, Number: 8770489, Expiration: 2024-10-03
  • CAP, Number: 4344001, Expiration: 2025-08-23

IMPORTANT NOTE: NIH does not independently verify information submitted to the GTR; it relies on submitters to provide information that is accurate and not misleading. NIH makes no endorsements of tests or laboratories listed in the GTR. GTR is not a substitute for medical advice. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.